Strawberry Kiwi Tartlets Recipe
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons water
- 12 frozen puff pastry shells, thawed
- ⅓ cup strawberry preserves
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
- 4 kiwis, peeled and seeded
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
step 1: Beat together the egg and water in a bowl. Brush the puff pastry shells with the egg mixture, and bake shells according to package directions.
step 2: Melt the preserves in a saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat, and stir in the strawberry slices.
step 3: In a food processor, blend the kiwis and honey until smooth. In a large bowl, beat together the cream and sugar until stiff peaks form.
step 4: Fill each puff pastry shell with strawberries, drizzle with kiwi sauce, and top with whipped cream to serve.