Strawberry Lemon Trifle Recipe
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup nonfat lemon yogurt
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 tablespoon white grape juice or water
- 1 (10 inch) prepared angel food cake
step 1: In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and yogurt. Add the milk, pudding mix and lemon peel; beat until smooth.
step 2: In a blender, process 1/2 cup strawberries and grape juice until smooth.
step 3: Tear cake into 1-in. cubes; place a third in a trifle bowl or 3-qt. serving bowl. Top with a third of the pudding mixture and half of the remaining strawberries. Drizzle with half of the strawberry sauce. Repeat. Top with remaining cake and pudding mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.