Strawberry Romaine Salad I Recipe
- 1 head romaine lettuce - rinsed, dried, and chopped
- 2 bunches fresh spinach - chopped, washed and dried
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 Bermuda onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
step 1: In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, spinach, strawberries and sliced onion.
step 2: In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, milk and poppy seeds. Shake well and pour the dressing over salad. Toss until evenly coated.