Strawberry Yogurt Pie II Recipe
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries, defrosted
- 2 (8 ounce) containers strawberry flavored yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (.25 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
step 1: Place strawberries and yogurt in blender or food processor. Blend until strawberries are in small chunks.
step 2: In a large bowl, mix together whipped topping and gelatin. Stir in strawberry mixture. Pour mixture into baked pastry shell and chill overnight.