Stuffed Pork Chops I Recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 3 cups day-old bread cubes
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ⅓ cup water
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a skillet, heat the oil and brown the pork chops. Place the pork chops in a baking dish.
step 3: In a bowl, toss the bread cubes, melted butter, chicken broth, celery, onion, and poultry seasoning together. Put heaping mounds of the bread crumb mixture onto the pork chops.
step 4: Combine the cream of mushroom soup with the water, and pour this mixture over the stuffing and pork chops.
step 5: Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
step 6: Uncover and continue baking for 10 minutes longer or until juices run clear. The meat thermometer should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).