Sugar Pie III Recipe
- 1 prepared 8 inch pie crust
- 1 cup maple sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium bowl, mix together maple sugar, brown sugar, and flour. Add cream and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth. Pour mixture into pastry shell.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Let stand at least 45 minutes before serving. Store in refrigerator.