Sugar Snaps Au Gratin Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed, ground
- 1/2 cup Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap® Peas
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon paprika
step 1: Set oven to broil. In a small pan, melt margarine or butter. Stir in flour; blend. Remove pan from heat and stir in milk, onion powder and ground celery seed. When well mixed, return to heat and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
step 2: Divide and arrange Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap Peas in bottoms of two individual baking dishes. Divide and pour sauce over tops of Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap Peas. Sprinkle tops with grated Parmesan and paprika.
step 3: Put 6 inches under broiler and broil for 4 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and top is browned.