Summer Style Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
step 2: Arrange chicken in the prepared baking dish, and top with the stewed tomatoes. Arrange squash and zucchini slices around the chicken. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
step 3: Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.