Summertime Tropical Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1 papaya - peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and segmented
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 fresh pineapple - peeled, cored and cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
step 1: In a large bowl, gently toss together the mango, papaya, oranges, kiwis and pineapple.
step 2: In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, marshmallow and vanilla extract on medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Topping can be poured over fruit or left in a separate bowl for dipping.