Super Easy Chicken Manicotti Recipe
- 1 (28 ounce) jar tomato pasta sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast tenders
- 14 uncooked manicotti shells
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread about 1/3 of the pasta sauce in ungreased 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 2: Sprinkle garlic salt on chicken. Insert chicken into uncooked manicotti shells, stuffing from each end of shell to fill if necessary. Place shells on pasta sauce in dish.
step 3: Pour remaining 2/3 pasta sauce evenly over shells, covering completely. Sprinkle with olives and cheese.
step 4: Cover and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 1/2 hours, or until shells are tender.