Super Sundae Pie Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) READY CRUST® Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened, divided
- 1/2 cup chocolate sundae syrup
- 1/4 cup praline nut crunch
- Whipped cream (garnish)
- Maraschino cherries (garnish)
step 1: Spoon half of the softened ice cream into the pie crust. Place crust in freezer for five minutes.
step 2: Remove crust and spread chocolate topping evenly across the ice cream; sprinkle praline nut crunch over topping and spoon remaining ice cream into pie shell, mounding it in the center.
step 3: Freeze at least 2 hours or overnight. Remove pie from freezer and let stand for 10 minutes to soften prior to serving. Garnish with chocolate topping, whipped cream and cherry. Store leftovers in freezer.