Sweet Club Sandwich Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 4 tablespoons honey, divided
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 6 ounces sliced Muenster or Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
step 1: Unroll each tube of crescent roll dough into two rectangles. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets; press perforations to seal.
step 2: In a small bowl, combine butter and 2 tablespoons honey. Brush over dough.
step 3: Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on pans for 15 minutes.
step 4: Carefully transfer one crust to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Layer with turkey, second crust, cheese and ham. Add third crust; spread with preserves. Top with remaining crust; spread with remaining honey. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
step 5: Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and loaf is heated through. Carefully cut into slices.