Sweet Potato and Pineapple Casserole Recipe
- 1 (29 ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 15 large marshmallows
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl, mash the sweet potatoes until smooth. Add the pineapple, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves; mix well.
step 3: Pour into one 9x13 inch baking dish and top with marshmallows. Bake for 20 minutes or until marshmallows are golden.