Sweet and Sour Ham Steak Recipe
- 2 Cook's® brand Bone-in Ham Steaks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/3 cup beer or apple juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
step 1: Prepare charcoal or gas grill.
step 2: In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, beer or apple juice, Dijon mustard and pumpkin pie spice. Cook glaze over medium-high heat, stirring several times, until it starts to bubble. Remove from heat.
step 3: Grill each ham steak 1-2 minutes each side before applying glaze. Baste ham steaks with glaze, grill 2 minutes, turn and baste again; grill an additional 2 minutes. Serve hot.