Sweet and Sour Pork Patties Recipe
- 1 ½ pounds ground pork
- ½ cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
step 1: Mix pork, breadcrumbs, red pepper flakes, salt, egg, milk, parsley and onions together in bowl. Shape into 8 to 12 patties.
step 2: Slowly brown in frying pan until juices run clear; drain well. Heat sweet and sour sauce in frying pan. Place cooked patties in pan and heat through.