Sweet and Sour Zucchini Salad Recipe
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 7 small zucchinis, thinly sliced
step 1: In a mixing bowl, soak onion soup mix in wine vinegar. Let stand 5 minutes.
step 2: Combine the onion soup mixture with the sugar, salt, pepper, oil, cider vinegar, bell pepper, celery and zucchini. Chill 4 to 6 hours, stirring occasionally. Drain off any extra liquid before serving.