Sylvia's Easy Greek Salad Recipe
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup cucumber - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 4 large black olives, quartered
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- salt to taste
step 1: In a large bowl, combine the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, cucumber, tomato, red onion, and olives.
step 2: Whisk together the oil and vinegar. Before serving add the oil and vinegar, feta cheese and salt. Toss together and serve.