Szechwan Sausage Wraps Recipe
- 1 pound turkey sausage
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Szechwan Seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry or light soy sauce
- 1 head Bibb or iceberg lettuce, leaves separated, rinsed and drained
step 1: In large skillet, cook sausage in oil with Szechwan seasoning until well browned, stirring to break meat into small pieces.
step 2: Add water chestnuts, carrots, green onions, walnuts and sherry. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
step 3: To eat, spoon about 1/2 cup sausage mixture into center of each lettuce leaf, fold up and tuck in the edges (like a fajita).