Taco Dip II Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup hot taco sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper rings
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large skillet, brown ground beef and drain. Add refried beans, spicy taco sauce, chili powder and cumin. Spread this mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Spread sour cream over meat mixture. Layer onions, tomatoes, olives, and hot pepper cheese over the sour cream. Top with the cheese.
step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.