Taco Nachos Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 pound processed cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
step 1: Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and mix in taco seasoning mix and water. Continue cooking 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
step 2: Place processed cheese and milk in a small, microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high until melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir until blended and smooth.
step 3: Place tortilla chips on a large, microwave safe dish. Spread with refried beans. Top with beef and cheese and mixtures.
step 4: Microwave approximately 2 minutes on high, until the cheese has melted into the beef. Top with tomato and green onions. Serve warm.