Taco Rice Recipe
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
step 1: In a large pot, bring chicken broth, tomato sauce, and taco seasoning to a boil.
step 2: Stir rice into the pot, cover and remove from heat. Let the pot stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
step 3: Stir in cheese and olives; mix well. Serve with sour cream.