Taco Salad Recipe
- 2 (19 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen vegetarian burger crumbles
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 head leaf lettuce - rinsed, dried and torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 tomatoes, diced
step 1: In a medium-size mixing bowl combine beans, burger, taco seasoning, onions, salsa, and refrigerate.
step 2: When ready to serve, layer in individual bowls: chips, cheese, lettuce, bean mixture, and top with diced tomatoes.