Taco Salad with Ranch Dressing Recipe
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound lettuce, chopped
- ¾ (8 ounce) jar medium salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ¼ cup chopped black olives
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
step 1: Cook the chicken breasts in a medium skillet over medium high heat for 12 to 16 minutes, or until chicken is cooked though and juices run clear. Let cool slightly then slice into strips.
step 2: In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, chili powder, lettuce, salsa, dressing, Cheddar, Monterey Jack, olives and tortilla chips until evenly coated. Chill until ready to serve.