Taco Soup VII Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans with liquid
step 1: In a large pot over medium high heat, saute the ground beef for 5 to 10 minutes, or until browned. Drain the grease, and add the taco seasoning, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, corn and kidney beans. Mix well, reduce heat to low and let simmer for 1 to 2 hours to allow the flavors to mesh.