Taco Treat Recipe
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 (2 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
step 1: In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and taco seasoning, mix well. Spread the mixture onto the entire surface of the taco shells, sprinkle with jalapenos and black olives. Roll up and wrap each taco shell in parchment paper and refrigerate for 3 hours.
step 2: Slice the taco shells and serve.