Taffy Apple Salad II Recipe
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 5 apple - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping
step 1: In a large bowl, combine drained pineapple chunks with marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
step 2: In a medium saucepan, whisk together the reserved pineapple juice, flour, vinegar and sugar. Heat until mixture boils and thickens. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
step 3: Before serving, mix together the marshmallow mixture, pineapple juice mixture, apples and peanuts. Gently fold in whipped topping and serve.