Triple Berry Crisp Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups butter
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl, gently toss together blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and white sugar; set aside.
step 3: In a separate large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press half of mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Cover with berries. Sprinkle remaining crumble mixture over the berries.
step 4: Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly and topping is golden brown.