- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pinch seasoning salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1/2 pound processed cheese food (eg. Velveeta), sliced
step 1: In a large pot with boiling salted water cook egg noodles until al dente. Drain well.
step 2: Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook meat with seasoning salt, black pepper, and garlic powder until brown. Add the cans of Mexican-style corn, tomatoes with green chilies and mix well.
step 3: Pour mixture into casserole dish prepared with butter spray. Arrange sliced processed cheese food on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
step 4: Bake in a preheated 375 degree F(190 degrees C) oven for 20 to 30 minutes. Stir and serve.