Tamale Casserole Recipe
- 2 (15 ounce) cans beef tamales
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili without beans
- 1 tablespoon water
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Unwrap tamales and cut into thick chunks. Place a portion of the chopped tamales in the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish. Then layer the onions, cheese, tortilla chips and chili without beans.
step 3: Repeat this until all ingredients are used, topping off with cheese and chips. Then sprinkle with the water.
step 4: Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes.