Tangy Apricot Glazed Ham Recipe
- 1 Cook's® brand Bone-in Spiral Sliced Ham, Butt or Shank Portion Ham, or Half Ham
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
step 1: Prepare and heat ham according to package directions.
step 2: Meanwhile, to prepare glaze, combine all ingredients in saucepan and heat gently.
step 3: Brush glaze on your Cook's ham 30 minutes before meat is done. Heat ham uncovered for final 30 minutes. Carve ham and serve.