Tangy Catalina Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna
- 1 (6 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 4 tablespoons Catalina salad dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Run under cold water to chill, drain again.
step 2: Toss together pasta, tuna, shrimp, onions, green pepper, celery, garlic salt, salad dressing, and relish. Add enough mayonnaise to thin out dressing, if desired.