Tangy Cranberry Bread Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
step 1: Place all ingredients (except cranberries) in the bread machine according to manufacturer's instructions. If using the delayed time cycle, place dried cranberries away from water. Press start.
step 2: If your machine has a Fruit setting, add the cranberries at the signal, or about 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.