Tangy Dijon Glazed Ham Recipe
- 1 Cook's® brand Bone-in Spiral Sliced Ham, Butt or Shank Portion Ham, or Half Ham
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 dash whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup horseradish
- 1/4 cup dried cherries, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper to taste
step 1: Prepare and heat ham according to package directions.
step 2: To prepare glaze, combine all remaining ingredients in bowl. Mix well and set aside.
step 3: Brush glaze on your Cook's ham 30 minutes before meat is done. Heat ham uncovered for final 30 minutes. Carve ham and serve.