Tangy Peas And Cauliflower Recipe
- 4 cups cauliflowerets
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peas
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 dash salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
step 1: Place cauliflower in a saucepan with a small amount of water. Bring to a boil; cook for 6-8 minutes. Add peas; cook 2-4 minutes longer or until the vegetables are crisp-tender; drain.
step 2: Combine remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and toss to coat.