Taste of Home's Double Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can turkey chili without beans
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives (optional)
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- Baked tortilla chips
step 1: Spread cream cheese into a 9-in. pie plate or quiche dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Top with chili, onions, chilies and olives if desired. Sprinkle with cheese.
step 2: Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.