Tasty Breaded Seitan Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package seitan
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
step 1: In a small bowl, combine nutritional yeast, garlic powder, coriander, cumin, and black pepper. Dip seitan in tamari, then in the yeast and spice mixture. Set aside.
step 2: Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry seitan in batches until browned on all sides.