Tasty Cabbage Salad Recipe
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 4 teaspoons white sugar
- 2 (16 ounce) packages shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken chunks, drained
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, crushed
step 1: In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, monosodium glutamate and sugar.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw, chicken and noodles. Add dressing, and mix together well. Refrigerate until chilled and serve.