Tater Tot Casserole II Recipe
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen potato rounds
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 2: Arrange tater tots in the prepared baking dish.
step 3: In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cheese, and mushroom soup. Pour this mixture over the tater tots. Sprinkle onions over the top of the casserole.
step 4: Bake in the 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 45 to 60 minutes.