Tempeh Fajitas Recipe
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package tempeh, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chile peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
step 1: Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute tempeh with soy sauce and lime juice until tempeh browns. Stir in bell peppers, mushrooms, spinach, chile peppers, cilantro and dried onion.
step 2: Increase heat to medium-high and cook until fluids have reduced, stirring occasionally.