Ten-Minute Pork Skillet Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/8-inch strips
- 2 (3 ounce) packages pork-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets
- 4 medium green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
step 1: Heat 12-inch skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add oil; rotate skillet to coat side.
step 2: Add pork; stir-fry about 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
step 3: Gently break apart noodles. Stir noodles, seasonings from flavor packets and remaining ingredients into pork. Heat to boiling. Boil 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are completely softened.