Ten Minute Chipotle Spiced Beef and Bean Chili Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: In a large saute pan, brown ground beef with onion, chipotle peppers and 3 tablespoons of the adobo sauce; drain well.
step 2: In a large stock pot, combine beef mixture, stewed tomatoes, kidney beans, Kosher salt, ground cumin, garlic powder and chili powder. At this point, adjust to taste with hot pepper sauce. Heat through and serve garnished with Cheddar cheese.