Tender Breaded Turkey Cutlets Recipe
- 1 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 turkey breast cutlets, 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
step 1: Mix the bread crumbs and cheese in a shallow dish. Spread both sides of turkey with sour cream and press into the bread crumb mixture to coat.
step 2: Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place turkey in the skillet and cook 5 to 7 minutes on each side, until lightly browned and cooked through.