Teriyaki Marinade II Recipe
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 large fresh green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
step 1: In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, garlic, green onions, ginger, sugar and pepper. Add the vinegar, oil and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
step 2: Marinate meat in this mixture for several hours before grilling outdoors.