Tex-Mex Party Lasagna Recipe
- 1 (40 ounce) box Stouffer's® frozen Family Style Favorites Lasagna with Meat & Sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 thinly sliced jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
step 1: REMOVE and discard plastic wrap and label from lasagna; remove aluminum lid.
step 2: LAYER beans, corn, jalapeno peppers and olives over top of lasagna. Replace aluminum lid, bending slightly to elevate from lasagna.
step 3: BAKE lasagna on baking sheet, on middle oven rack in preheated 400 degrees F. oven for 55 minutes.
step 4: REMOVE lid carefully and sprinkle with green onion and cilantro; Bake an additional 5 -10 minutes. Let stand 15 - 20 minutes before cutting into squares.
step 5: ARRANGE lettuce on serving plates. Place lasagna on top of lettuce. Serve with toppings.