Tex-Mex Pasta Bake Recipe
- 1 (9 ounce) package STOUFFER'S® Creamed Spinach, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 5 cups cooked penne pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) jar ORTEGA® Salsa Prima Homestyle Mild
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 400 degrees F.
step 2: COMBINE creamed spinach and cream cheese in medium bowl. Combine pasta, salsa, beef, tomato sauce and chili powder in large bowl. Spoon 1/2 of pasta mixture into 13x9-inch baking pan; top with spinach mixture. Top with remaining pasta; cover.
step 3: BAKE for 30 minutes; uncover. Sprinkle with cheese; bake for additional 5 minutes.