Thai Beef Salad Recipe
- 1 pound sirloin steak, 1/2-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons HERB-OX® Beef Flavored Bouillon Granules
- 8 cups sliced napa cabbage
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
step 1: Season steak by sprinkling beef granules over both sides. Grill on a hot grill for about 5 minutes per side or until the desired doneness. Place on platter and cover with aluminum foil and let stand 10 minutes before slicing thin.
step 2: Meanwhile, place the Napa cabbage, onion and cilantro in a salad bowl. Combine the lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and red pepper flakes. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Top with the sliced steak and sprinkle with the peanuts.