Thai Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 (7 ounce) jar peanut sauce
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- ½ cup fresh bean sprouts (optional)
- ½ cup shredded carrot (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted peanuts (optional)
step 1: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
step 2: In a small bowl, stir together the peanut sauce and peanut butter. Spread over the pizza crust. Arrange strips of chicken on top. Sprinkle on the green onions and cheese.
step 3: Bake for 8 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Top with bean sprouts, carrot shreds and peanuts, if using. Slice into wedges and serve.