Thai Fish Cakes Recipe
- 1 pound boneless fish fillets, cubed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 egg
- all-purpose flour
- oil for frying
step 1: Combine fish, 1/2 cup flour, oyster sauce, sweet chili sauce, fish sauce, brown sugar, cilantro, green onions, and egg in a food processor. Process until well combined. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
step 2: Shape mixture into patties, and dust with flour.
step 3: Pour enough oil into a heavy skillet to fill the pan with 1/2 inch of oil. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Fry fish cakes for 8 minutes, turning once, or until golden brown.