Thanksgiving Cheese Ball Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can green olives
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
step 1: In a food processor, mix the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, blue cheese, onion, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. Process until well blended. Add olives, and pulse into small chunks.
step 2: Shape the mixture into a ball, and roll in the chopped pecans to coat. Wrap in plastic, and chill at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.