That Addicting Salad Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) package spring lettuce mix
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup small cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
step 1: In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and sugar until well blended. Cover, and refrigerate overnight. Stir again just before using.
step 2: In a large serving bowl, combine the lettuce, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, carrot, cauliflower, and bacon bits. Toss with chilled dressing just before serving.